Keeping Animals In and Out
Finding a suitable enclosure to protect orchards, vineyards and valuable landscaping from animals like hungry deer and other grazers can be challenging. Often times, vineyards full of grapes, fields of fruit trees or even home gardens are too tempting for deer to ignore. In order to keep your vegetation safe, having proper fencing is a necessity.
Besides keeping deer out, you may want to keep them in, as well. Commercial deer farming is one of the fastest growing industries in the United States and requires sturdy fencing to keep your animals safe and secure.
Even though deer have the ability to jump over a fence, they’ll rarely take on the challenge if a safe landing isn’t a sure thing. In addition, a deer’s depth perception is very unreliable encouraging them to stay away from the giant leaps and keep all four on the ground.
Choosing the Right Deer, Orchard or Wildlife Fence
When it comes to choosing the right fencing to keep deer in or out, a flimsy material won’t stand a chance. Investing in a good, high quality fence with proper installation can ensure safety for all.
- Welded vs. Woven Fence: When choosing your fence, it is important to keep in mind the size of the animals you want to keep in or out. The best form of enclosure for larger animals is knotted as opposed to welded. Welded are ideal for small animals and gardens, but are simply not made to sustain the force from larger livestock.
- Cost of Fencing: It is a good choice to select a high-quality fence product. The material only costs around 30% of the total installation. Therefore is it best to invest in a durable woven product. Otherwise, money will be lost patching and repairing.
- Made in the USA: All of our products are assembled in the USA. Melting to finish occurs in our facility to ensure the very best in US fence enclosures. Fences do not sag or snap break due to our oversight of the manufacturing process.
- Construction: Red Brand’s Cross Lock Knot is found on each Deer and Wildlife fence. This knot is specially designed for antlers and pressure from large animals. While firm, the fence is still flexible enough for all terrain types.
- Spacing: The spacing increases from 3 inches at the bottom to 8.5 inches at the top of the 96 inch fence. Pull out spacing is 6 inches horizontally.
- Wire: The wire material of the Deer and Wildlife fence is 12.5 gauge high tensile wire which is galvanized with a Class 3 zinc finish. The wire is unparalleled for performance and durability.
- Safety/ Security: The 8 foot Deer and Wildlife fence is incredibly strong and will ensure herds are protected from the inside and outside. It can also be used to protect orchards from livestock that would eat into the food.
Choose Red Brand for Your Fencing Needs Today
Red Brand offers heavy-duty woven mesh fencing that is durable and long lasting, preventing fence failures. The rigid knots will hold horizontal and vertical wires in place to keep the fence taught and upright, while also preventing openings from forming. Tight, graduated spacing near the bottom also deters predators from entering the enclosure.